Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Tuesday Tidbit

I've been a naughty girl this week so far about writing.

On sunday night my one daughter had an allergic to something. I dunno what. I'm just thrilled she didn't have a reaction severe enough to have trouble breathing. Hey she's got asthma and severe allergies. I worry a lot. baby her too much I am told. ANYWAYYYY

She still has hives. We've been giving her benadryl every 4 hours and lotion for the itching. Fortunately her hands and feet are no longer swollen, but the doctor doesn't want to put her on steroids just yet. I'm not sure why they are waiting. She's been on prednisone before and she's had the hives for 48 hours sun-mon and mon-tues so I think 48 hours LOL They want to wait two more days and then we can try that. They are worried the steroids will make her more succeptible to illness. I'll put her in a damn bubble if they can take away her itchy hives LOL

off to give her lotion

Michelle

No comments: