Saturday, December 02, 2006

Hmmmm

I am not a good title thinker upper. I sometimes call my stories by the heroines name until something strikes my fancy. So why shouldn't I do the same with my blog?

Well, the series I am working on with my critique partner is coming along nicely. I can't wait to send it in and see what the editor has to say. Hopefully we won't disappoint.

If I have any typos I'll apologize now. I tried using spell checker on here once and lost the whole post. Course between all the errors I encounter here on blogger - lol - it's amazing I've even got posts up.

Soooo... I'm steadily working on many different stories. I have a writing journal I use now to keep track of my writing. Sometimes it works and sometimes I pretend I can't find the notebook :)

I had a great time at the Joyfully reviewed chat yesterday and look forward to more chats there. The chatters and lurkers are so nice and the hostesses are superb :) I like coffeetime romance chats too and am headed over there as I think there is a WCP chat there tonight. Or so I was told.

Happy reading!

Michelle

No comments: