Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Blogger Beta

Well, I logged into Blogger and noticed the thingy that said to switch to the Beta version..so I'm switched now and we'll see how it goes. It's probably just a thing to get more people to sign up for those gmail accounts :)

I'm doing NaNoWriMo this year. I failed last year, this year I'm up to 43k, not sure I can reach that 50k mark. It's the goal setting. If I set NO goal I am fine. But once I give myself a deadline, that's it. It's all she wrote.

I'm working on a series of tarot card stories. I think they are really cool and I've been doing readings for about a year and decided to try and write these stories. A friend and critique partner is writing half and I'm writing the other half. We'll see how they go and if they find a home :)

I've moved into a new house...hence being AWOL for a little while. With the holidays and everything else I'll be a rarity for a bit as well.

I have a christmas candy contest running on my website www.michellehasker.com that will go til the end of December, then some lucky winner will get a basker of my favorite christmas candy and goodies! woo hoo. I wish I could win-LOL.

Now to check out the rest of this new blogger thingy....

Michelle

No comments: