Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


THIRTEEN THINGS ABOUT MICHELLE HASKER
Edition 13
13 favorite U Tube vidoes in no particular order

1. Dancing Turtle I could literally watch this one for hours.

2. Crazy Frog/Knight Rider Hehehe

3. Crazy Frog in Da House Another fun one. Yes, I love crazy frog.

4. Last Christmas Crazy Frog style My favorite song and crazy frog. can it get any better?

5. Evolution of Dance No explanation needed here.

6. Dino Island Yes, I'm sick. I know.

7. Singing Hippo My son calls this the He He song.

8. Gummy Bear extended version in German I had this on my Myspace for a while.

9. Gummy Bear extended version in French Love the Gummi Bear :)

10. The Bellybutton Song Hehehehe

11. Moooove It Cow Muh Cow hehhee

12. Boogie Wonderland Great movie!

13. Gummy Bear/Crazy frog I need help ;)

12 comments:

Aline de Chevigny said...

Hehehe I can't wait to see these, although most sound familiar.
Great list.

Aline

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Hilarious (especially #13)!

Dane Bramage said...

Was the Gummi Bear in his underwear? great list especially #5.

If you get a chance come see my T13. It is my 50th edition! My most controversial one too! 13 Tortures for Women I have Dated Because I'm NOT Bitter

Anne D said...

That evolution of dance video is going to be around forever! It's cool.

Cinnamon Girl said...

5 just kills me every time!

Nicholas said...

I don't know any of those. I've bookmarked it and I'll be back.

MsSnarkyPants said...

Is it wrong that I almost got up and started doing the Crazy Frog Dance??? :-D I still may bust out with it if I am ever anywhere there is dancing taking place in the near future. *giggles*

Bloggers said...

Great post.
My 13 is up on
Working at Home mom

Emma Petersen said...

I have to be honest. I didn't click on any of the links. It's been a full 24 hours since I've been on Youtube. I'm going cold turkey and I think I'm going to make it this time.

Michelle Hasker said...

Thanks Aline.

Thanks I love 13, too :)

Yep the gummi bear was in his undies. If you watch careful the ear that is chewed on switches back and forth in one of the videos. I forget which one.

Yeah, it is timeless, Anne :)

hehe great taste starrlight!

Cool can't wait to see you again Nicholas :)

Hehhe. My kids are just lucky I like crazy frog, Lesley!

Thanks for stopping by Bloggers and Emma. I know what you mean. You can get totally lost in youtube.

Denise Patrick said...

Hilarious!! Thanks for all the laughs.

Happy TT!

damozel said...

No Knut the polar bear? These are GREAT. I have bookmarked this list for later use.

I'd love to leave a link to my blog---my colleague wrote a T13 on how to get more out of T13---but you don't have blogger enabled to accept comments from other platforms!

:(

It's 18 in the list..cockney robin posted the note.