Wednesday, October 03, 2007

New Review: The Bodyguard

Pam from My Book Cravings gave The Bodyguard 4 out of 5, and said:

This is my first book by Miss Hasker, and I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it. The sexual chemistry between Elena and Nicholas is intense, but at the same time filled with tenderness and compassion as he tries to help her work through her hurts of the past. The author has managed to pack a lot of emotion, characters and plot into this well written short literary gem. The manner that Miss Hasker dealt with the violence that Elena experienced at the hands of her captor, and how Nicholas’s used similar loving situations to make new memories, was a wonderful twist that I didn’t expect. The introduction of Nicholas’ identical twin leads me to hope for his story sometime in the future.

To see the entire review click here.

No comments: