Monday, October 15, 2007

Sweating with Sven!

Okay, this is day one and I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off.
Cause we have Nano next month, too. And I have a habit of not finishing Nano or Sweat.
Soooo what to work on :(
I have three novellas due in the spring for WCPT.
I have an Urban Fantasy I want to write. Another Rendezvous for my series ;)
Then there are all my started but not finished stories.
*sighs*
man oh man.
It's the sex...it's killing me.
Okay. I'm getting my Witchy notebook and will work on my three novellas for Sven.
Rendezvous is for Nano.
no change backs!!

Michelle

2 comments:

Portia Da Costa said...

Wow, you have lots of goals for the two different challenges!

Go you! I know you can do it!

Love

WendyPortia from Sweat70

Michelle Hasker said...

Thank you!
I hope so :)