Sunday, June 03, 2007

busy busy busy

Wow, I'm totally beat, and it's not over yet.
I had a Zoo trip on Thursday and a preschool graduation Thursday night. Then we set up the pool on Friday and pool party on Saturday. Then we had church this morning at my Aunt's church. She gave a great sermon :) and then a pool party at her house. Tomorrow is the closing ceremony for scouts. And then we have softball games and parties and school isn't even over yet. Geesh. I'm tired. LOL

I found out my story Bunny Love will release this friday from Aspen Mountain Press. Wee what is exciting. I have fallen behind in my writing, but is it any wonder why? Has NOTHING to do with the fact that my oldest daughter and I spent four hours playing Agatha Christie Death on the Nile. hehe nothing at all.

It is soooo hot. I hope we put the air conditioners in soon.

My second oldest had a really bad reaction to her shampoo. Yes she has asthma and allergies, but she's used this shampoo before without a reaction. I always have to be careful with her and this time her face swelled up big time. Oh well, what can we do. Gotta find a new shampoo for her. *sighs*

We're planning to go back to the Zoo. It was SOOOO much fun. We have season passes :) We're also gonna go see the King Tut exhibit when we can. Wish I could take pics but we can't.

okay, that is enough rambling for today hehe.

Oh yeah. Saw Pirates of the Carribean.
arghhhhh
wasted me money

Michelle

No comments: