Friday, June 01, 2007

New Review and a graduation ceremony

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee
so my baby girl is now officially graduated from Preschool. And my book got 4 angels from FAR!!! Plus we had the Zoo trip today so I completely had NO time for TT. Man I miss TT.

Here is where you can read my great review!! Thanks Bella :)

The Bodyguard was a very satisfying read. The chemistry between Elena and Nicolas was realistic. I was drawn into their sexual tension almost immediately. Nicolas’ pure Alpha male personality had me fanning myself, eager to read more. Feisty Elena had me laughing aloud as she tried to manipulate Nicolas into getting her own way. They were a well-matched couple.

Michelle Hasker did a great job of dropping little tidbits to the reader, piquing interest as to the real identity of Nicolas. While he’s not vampire, he’s certainly not an ordinary human either.

Combine the romance of Elena and Nicolas with the suspenseful sub-plot of the loathsome villain, Lucian, and you’ve got a recipe for a great diversion or bedtime story. I look forward to seeing what Ms. Hasker will come up with next.

No comments: