edition 6 - 13 Things my kids do that make me melt:
Last time I blogged about 13 things my kids do to drive me crazy, so I thought I'd do the reverse this week.
1. Crawl up in my lap and put their head on me and cuddle for no reason at all.
2. When my two year old grabs my hand and says "Come on, Mommy." He didn't talk until two months ago so for now at least, when he talks he gets the attention :)
3. When one of them just hands me a piece of artwork just because.
4. When they share their candy with me :)
5. When I say, let's all watch scooby doo together, and they all come in the living room and sit and watch with me.
6. My oldest wants to write books just like Mommy. We bought them a program that we put on the non internet computer and they can not only create pictures, but they can write stories too. Even the 4 year old does it.
7. When my 2 and 4 year old were playing Nintendo DS last night, or rather 4 year old was playing Princess Peach and 2 year old was laying next to her watching and laughing and making noises, and she just leaned over and kissed the top of his head and went back to playing. I am melting again....*sniffles*
8. When my 2 year old plays house and he has "mommy" and "butter" cause he loves peanut butter so my sister nicknamed him butter. Since he answers to it, we let him keep it :)
9. My husband unpacked his transformers and he has an original Grimlock Gremlock whatever. needless to say the 2 year wont give it up and even takes it in the tub. Carries it every where, even feeds it. And it kisses mommy :)
10. He just handed me a gummy worm.
11. When I pull out the gardening stuff and they all go for their gloves cause they wanna help me.
12. 7 year old and I had a screaming match last night and I won, but we were both crying and the 4 year old came up to me and hugged me and said I love you mommy. (7 year old likes to tell me I'm fat, calls me fat butt, told people I'm pregnant....you get the idea.)
13. When my husband is at work and it's bedtime and all 4 climb in my bed, get right into their spots, and we watch tv without fighting.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants