TT edition #5 - Thirteen Things My Children Do To Drive Me Crazy
1. They wait until their third warning about bedtime to race to kitchen for a drink and snack when I'm not looking.
2. They leave their shoes out in an attempt to kill or injure me.
3. 2 year old son demands a 'TUBBY' (take a bath) no less than three times a day.
4. 7 year old won't sleep in her room even if I bribe her.
5. 4 year old won't keep her clothes on even with threat of beatings or bribes of treats.
6. Demands to use the laptop ALWAYS occure when I'm in mid-love scene and they won't go away.
7. Son watches a movie over and over until Mommy can speak the parts for the characters and doesn't realize she is doing it until someone looks at her FUNNY.
8. They all jump to help me with the dishes, but not one gets them clean.
9. Bedtime. I totally lost control like 5 months ago. Can't get them to bed even with threats of spankings and promises of doing something special.
10. Activities. Three dance classes, two softball teams, two girl scout troops, computer art club, after school sports, preschool, and next year it will be four dance classes, two softball and a T-ball, aye aye aye. Yes, I'm putting my son in dance class.
11. Fat. Why are children obsessed with looks, clothes, and size even in first grade?
12. Drinks. Everytime one goes in the living room they spill it. No matter who's it is.
13. Tv/computer. Why can't I get them off?
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants