Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things about Michelle Hasker
Edition 2
Thirteen things I did today:


1. Woke up my children and got them off to school with lunches :)
2. Participated in a chat on Brenda Williamson's Romance Party
3. Went grocery shopping
4. Dropped off paperwork for girls
5. Took dd#3 to the doc and picked up school work and had her TB test results
6. Took one of two children who stay at home all day to preschool and made playdate for tomorrow
7. Checked my email multiple times...cause you know I'm addicted
8. Cleaned backyard so it was doggie doo free
9. Posted more of a story I play with at Luna
10. Entertained company
11. Edited Irish Dreams
12. Started Nash for Aline
13. Did Thursday Thirteen :)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Rashenbo 2. Carrie!:0)
3. Amanda Young 4. Shiloh Walker
5. Jean



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



9 comments:

Rashenbo said...

Sounds like it was a busy day! I spent most of my day on the phone. Sometimes I really don't want to talk to clients!

Thank you for stopping by my blog.
You have a great week and take care.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you were a busy bee!

Amanda Young said...

You're a better person than I am. I'm still in my jammies drinking my first cup of morning java. :)

Shiloh Walker said...

I haven't accomplished three things, much less 13.

Unknown said...

Sounds like you are busy, busy, busy

Thanks for stopping by my blog

Michelle Hasker said...

Heheh, today was even busier so I'm so glad I posted that last night. Thanks Rashenbo, Carrie, amanda, Shiloh and Jean for stopping by my blog!

Aline de Chevigny said...

LOL Wooohooo Nash.
Heheh Yes I do love that man.

Aline

Anonymous said...

Sheesh you did WAY more than I did! :)

Selena

Spy Scribbler said...

I'm addicted to email, too. I'd never get writing done if I wrote on my internet computer!

Happy TT!