Thursday, December 07, 2006

Sick and Miserable

Why is it that everytime you have a ton of stuff to do you get sick? I've actually been sick for a week now, but with the meds I was taking I was afraid to take anything and now it took all my energy and the knowledge I have two little ones at home to get out of bed.

Non Drowsy Theraflu is a godsend, but I'm still tired. Even taking a 2-3 hour nap this morning hasn't helped. Well, it helped but I'm so tired it's hard to write.

I should be at a chat at Love Romances, but I just want to curl up in a ball and sleep. I am going to cancel my meeting tonight. I need to just stay in and rest. They'll just have to deal with it until Monday. I have so much this weekend there is no way I can handle it if I don't get better.

Okay, end of my bitching, time to get back to writing nookie. This is for Temperance, and is perfect for this time of the year with the fruitcake balls. Hehehe :)

No comments: