Thanks, Adele! A fellow member of Authors of Erotic Romance, and a great writer tagged me for this:
First, here are the rules for the Tag, You’re It! game with other authors:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 unspectacular quirks you have.
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each person’s blog to let them know they’ve been tagged.
Six Unspectacular Quirks About Author Michelle Hasker:
1. I have a turtle familiar. (I know. Hey, we can't pick our familiars, they pick up. Besides, I have no complaints, although my hubby is kind of weirded out by how attached to me this turtle is.)
2. I had a friend bring us a new bunny and didn't tell my hubby until after they'd arrived with the bunny so that he couldn't tell us no.
3. I clip coupons and shop around to get the best prices I can. Sometimes I even amaze myself at how much I can save on a shopping trip. It becomes a competition.
4. I go halfway insane without internet and my Tina fix.
5. I don't enjoy reading historicals.
6. I'd rather have fruit than candy.
Thanks for reading along. I chose to tag:
Aline de Chevigny