I know this is one of those SPAM emails that you get from everyone you know twice, but it made me laugh so hard I wanted to share it with people who may not have seen this.
1. As I let go of my feelings of guilt, I am in touch with
my inner sociopath.
2. I have the power to channel my imagination into ever-
soaring levels of suspicion and paranoia.
3. I assume full responsibility for my actions, except
the ones that are someone else's fault.
4. I no longer need to punish, deceive, or compromise
myself, unless I want to stay employed.
5. In some cultures what I do would be considered normal.
6. Having control over myself is almost as good as having
control over others.
7. My intuition nearly makes up for my lack of self-
8. I honor my personality flaws for without them I would
have no personality at all.
9. I am grateful that I am not as judgmental as all those
censorious, self-righteous people around me.
10. I am willing to make the mistakes if someone else is
willing to learn from them.