Monday, August 25, 2008

Maniac Monday: Obtainable Affirmations

I know this is one of those SPAM emails that you get from everyone you know twice, but it made me laugh so hard I wanted to share it with people who may not have seen this.

Obtainable Affirmations

1. As I let go of my feelings of guilt, I am in touch with
my inner sociopath.

2. I have the power to channel my imagination into ever-
soaring levels of suspicion and paranoia.

3. I assume full responsibility for my actions, except
the ones that are someone else's fault.

4. I no longer need to punish, deceive, or compromise
myself, unless I want to stay employed.

5. In some cultures what I do would be considered normal.

6. Having control over myself is almost as good as having
control over others.

7. My intuition nearly makes up for my lack of self-
judgment.

8. I honor my personality flaws for without them I would
have no personality at all.

9. I am grateful that I am not as judgmental as all those
censorious, self-righteous people around me.

10. I am willing to make the mistakes if someone else is
willing to learn from them.

Michelle

No comments: