Monday, March 17, 2008

Maniac Monday

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I found this last night :)

I-rish you a very nice place to live,
I-rish God's greatest gifts he'll give.
I-rish you health, and wealth, and more--
I-rish your smilin' face were at my door!

Check out Love Romances Cafe tonight. I'll be chatting there with Aline de Chevigny tonight. We both have Irish stories. Hers is a St. Patty's tale and mine just takes place in Ireland :)

The leprechauns ran amok in my house last night. They turned our milk green and left Irish potatoes in my potato drawer. They also left Irish poems and pictures everywhere instead of the usual candy they scatter. Oh well :)

Hope you have a green beer and think of me.

Oh and lookie what I got:

Plastic on the left and glass on the right. Woo hoo can't wait to start giving some out to my loyal readers :)

Michelle

No comments: