Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Seven Random and/or Weird Things About Me

I've been tagged by Lesley! Bad Lesley, bad bad bad!!

Here are the rules:

Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1-I've always wanted to be a teacher.

2-In person I'm shy. Online I have no sense of modesty.

3-I really do collect pictures of nekkid men to use in stories. Every man is different and if I didn't find new inspiration all my men would be tall, dark, blue eyed men with an extra large sausage log between their legs.

4-I hold a grudge forever. Ask my husband. Piss me off once, I NEVER EVER forget even if I say I forgive you.

5-I have zero tolerance or patience for cheaters. I hope your dick falls off and your boobs sag.

6-I have to restrain myself from responding to SPAM. I dont have a penis thank you. I write sex, I think I can please my mate. I can prolly give you a few tips. I don't need a fuck buddy, I'm married to the energizer bunny and get more than you dream of.

7-I'm not nearly so rude in person. (maybe)



I tagged: Maura Anderson, Tina Bendoni, Dawn Montgomery, Celia Kyle, Aline de Chevigny, Melinda Barron, and Piper but I doubt she'll see it. She's in hiding, darn woman. Me needs Dragon!!


Michelle

2 comments:

MsSnarkyPants said...

Me? Bad??? Never! ;)

Maura Anderson said...

Pot? Meet Kettle!

I responded in my typical lame fashion. Best you're going to get after two absolutely hellish days at the EDJ.