Sunday, October 14, 2007

my pervy party at Aspen After Dark

sooooo
last night, spur of the moment, (i.e. I was bored)
I put out a call and a few other Aspen Authors responded.
We held an excerpt party where we showed off our pervy heroes and talked sex...
It was on the erotic writers and readers chat loop for Aspen Mountain Press Community. Any of you who know me, know how much I love writing for Aspen...I think it shows in my yummy delicious heroes, hehe >:)

Even though we finished up chatting, go over and read the posts, I have a offer in one of my posts about a free goody, but the offer expires at midnight tonight.

I had SO much fun I'm thinking up another pervey/sex party that I would try to last all night for :) Having four kids makes a woman tired, don't you know ;)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Aspen_After_Dark

that is the link to the group. Post an intro message or a hi :) And dig through the sexy excerpts for my little prize.

Hope to see you there!!

Michelle

No comments: