Wednesday, September 19, 2007

National Talk Like A Pirate Day and...my birthday!!


This day be me Birthday and I thought I'd share a wee scurvy pirate fun with ye! As ye can see, I have way too much time on me hands and no desire to scribe. Procastination be too much fun and so be this scurvy pirate stuff!

Yes, I share my birthday with something that has become quite common now, and yes, I blog about it EVERY YEAR. It's pirates, what's NOT good about blogging about pirates?

So the link to the main site is here!

Need an English to Pirate translator? Then you better click here!

Want to build a cardboard pirate ship with your kids? It's so easy to do!

And, since you should have guessed by now that I'm German. And Pennsylvania Dutch... How to Talk Like A Pirate in German! I'm also Irish but this German thing is so much fun!

Enjoy the links and have a great day! Drink a toast to me and make your hubby walk the plank tonight :)


Michelle

3 comments:

Kim Knox said...

Happy Birthday, Pirate Michelle!!

The Sidhe said...

Arggh matey, there be pirates about!

Happy birthday lady!

Michelle Hasker said...

Thanks Kim!!

Thanks the sidhe :)

Arghh pirates shiver me timbers

hehe