Tuesday, August 14, 2007

kids are driving me nuts

Well, isn't that what they were born to do? I know I gave my mom and stepdad a run for their money :)

Today was my day to post at Torrid Tempations, the Whiskey Creek Press Torrid blog.

Kids like to interupt constantly and actually every one interupts me when I'm in my flow. My husband's friend was over Sunday night and he walked in and started to talk. As I'm typing with my head in my laptop. I tried ignoring him, but he kpet talking so I waved my hand. He kept talking anyway. So I stopped looked at him, took a deep breath and said, "Do you see what I am doing?" waited for him to nod. "I am writing. You cannot interupt me until my muse takes a break." and went back to writing. LOL poor man, but hey I was on a roll!

Michelle

No comments: