Thursday, May 01, 2008

I've been tagged!

*glares at Selena (LOL)

The rules:

Tell seven random and/or interesting things about myself. Get five blog buddies to play, too and link to their blogs. Don’t forget to post the rules!

1-I now have red hair with highlights. (My hairdresser went wild. Grandmom says I look like a hussy - hey that is better than a slut :)

2-I drink decaf tea. I can drink store brand or name brand tea from teabags, except for Lipton. For some reason I hate the way their decaf tastes.

3-my son and youngest daughter prefer my tea over hubby's caffeinated tea and I complain because I keep running out of tea LOL

4-I ran into a man shorter than me at the post office yesterday. He said to me, "You're pretty tall." I tried not to offend him, after all, that was flattering.

5-I like to read m/m stories along with m/f

6-I hate historicals.

7-I don't read f/f. I've tried, I don't like it. I need a real penis in the story.

People I'm tagging?

1- Tina Bendoni
I am a new erotic romance author getting her feet wet in the world of Ebooks and writing in general.

2- Jennie Andrus
Consisting of babble on various topics like writing, photography, genealogy.....whatever strikes my fancy.

3- Aline de Chevigny
Welcome to the home of Multi-Published Author Aline de Chevigny. I write Romance in every genre. Paranormal, Time Travel, Historicals, Contemporaries, Thrillers and even Fantasy. Aline de Chevigny www.alinedechevigny.com Is Happily Ever After your thing? Travel the path of love with Aline de Chevigny!

4- Melinda Barron
I'm an author of erotic novels, currently published with Loose Id, Resplendence Publishing, Changeling Press and Aspen Mountain Press. In the past I've been a cook, waitress, camp counselor, editor, journalist and teacher. I love to travel, and some of my favorite places are New Orleans, London, Denver, San Antonio and Albuquerque. I'm fascinated by the study of the past, whether it be in Egypt, Greece, England, Scotland, or underwater shipwrecks.

5- Jambrea
Jambrea is a wonderful reviewer at Joyfully Reviewed :)

Michelle

No comments: