Friday, January 26, 2007

Contest - Love Spell

Complete information can be found here at my website.

Morgan's Magick will be released in February from Whiskey Creek Press as part of Celtic Love Knot Volume One. In anticipation of one of my favorite short stories, I am having a contest. In my story there is a mix up with a love spell, so what better prize can I give then that?

Win a Little Book of Spells! For love, luck and new beginnings. I'll also be adding in a color co-ordinated tea light holder for the tea lights that come with the spell kit. While you may choose to do a love spell, the book contains several other spells as well, and essential oil for healing, empowering and blessing as well as a magical stone that is covered with plastic and I can't see. LOL

To enter, send an email to contests @ michellehasker.com with the subject of Love Spell. (no spaces ;)

Those in my yahoo newsletter group will automatically get an entry but can send in an email for an extra entry.

I will pick a winner at the end of February!

No comments: